[Slightly OT?] Why It's Hard to Explain Rev

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Nov 4 10:15:31 EST 2005

I explained it thusly to a fellow C/C++ programmer:

Working in the RunRev IDE developing Applications, is like doing open
brain sugery with the patient still awake and helping you! If you hit
the wrong part of the "brain" this will cause an involuntary reaction
whereby an arm or leg will suddenly fly out and whack you!!!

As you say, there is really too much in Rev to explain to anyone. I
usually end up saying something like - "Trust me you'll either love
it or you'll hate it, but either way you just have to admire it!"

Just my .5 cents worth!
Dave