Layout ?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 23:40:08 EST 2005

--- Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I want to organize the same datas in different
> ways.
> > Is there a way to do so with Revolution ?
> > Is there something that works like layouts in
> FileMaker and allows to
> > show the same fields differently according to
> needs ?
> >

> Probably the easiest way is to put your data into
> one stack and have
> another stack that has your layouts. Make a card for
> each different
> layout and have a handler for each card that fills
> in the data from
> your data stack in your preferred layout.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

Or you can keep a single stack and play around with
profiles: you could make a Master profile with the
current layout, and add another profile where the rect
of your objects reflects the new location.
You may need to experiment a bit to make it work.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>