How to limit field to one line?

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 13:13:41 EST 2005

Richard,
I'm finding that the display of data becomes unreadable somewhere
around 40,000 characters (this may depend on the field width settings -
I have not experimented with that - that many characters could not be
shown on a a screen without scrolling anyway). And, as you said, sorts
tend to make lines with large amounts of unreadable. However the data
itself appears to be fine; usable but unreadable.
Paul Looney