Going MAD with customKeys!!!!!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 2 09:59:18 EST 2005

Hi Xavier,

The problem is that I have:

the cp_PrefsArray_NameA of Stack "CommonStack"
the cp_PrefsArray_NameB of Stack "CommonStack"
the cp_PrefsArray_NameC of Stack "CommonStack"
etc. etc. etc.

(NameA, NameB, NameC can by anything the calling stack(s) chose to name them)

But I don't know the names "cp_PrefsArray_NameA",
"cp_PrefsArray_NameB ", "cp_PrefsArray_NameC" in the script of
"CommonStack", so I can't do this:

set the cp_PrefsArray_NameA of stack "CommonStack" to empty

or

set customProperties["cp_PrefsArray_NameA") of stack "CommonStack" to empty

If I do this:

put the customKeys of stack "CommonStack" into myKeys

then myKeys is empty, otherwise I could have got a list of the names.

IOW, all the arrays are created over a period of time while the App
is running as and when they are needed. There is no way (at the
moment) to know which array have been created. I just want to kill
them all!

Is there something I am misunerstanding here?

Thanks for your help and sorry if I am being dumb!
All the Best
Dave