Going MAD with customKeys!!!!!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 2 09:26:09 EST 2005

Hi,

Sorry I don't don't get it. I have a number of Arrays stored as:

"cp_PrefsArray_NAMEA"
"cp_PrefsArray_NAMEB"
"cp_PrefsArray_NAMEC"

But I don't know the names (NAMEA,NAMEB,NAMEC) in the script. I just
want to empty them all and start again. I thought that setting
customKeys to empty should do this - according to the docs anyway. Is
this correct? If not how can I do this?

Thanks a lot
Dave