Tab Panel Question

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Wed Nov 2 05:10:15 EST 2005

Quoting Roark <roark at vcwp.com>:

> Hey everybody!!

Hi Roark

> I'm new to everything revolution.  Correct me please if I'm not supposed to
> be asking these sorts of questions here or if there's a better place to ask
> them.

Her eis the best place. Everyone is very helpfull from my experience.

> My question so far is how to work with the Tab Panel.  Seems like a dumb
> question.  When I add one to the development canvas (as it were), I'm so far
> unable to figure out how to add objects to the page that only appear under a
> specific tab.

Yep I thought the same. I thought Tab's wer ereally hard until I got-it. IE I
saw a post that showed how to do it (may have been Judy's stack).

As soon as you get it.....you will think WOW!!!!! It is that easy? :-)

I have a simple stack as an example on my other computer. If you don't get ti
sorted I can send it to you.

All the best
Bob