ARGH! 2.6.1 keeps crashing

TJ Frame tjframe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 01:18:18 EST 2005

Thanks for the input guys.. but no luck. I reinstalled Rev and it still
keeps acting funny... If another program acted up it might help, but all the
others are rock solid... hmm.. But I guess it must be something fishy on my
machine if no one else is struggling.
 I've taken to compulsive saving, which seems to be my only choice at this
point...
 Perhaps with the next version things will mysteriously revert back to being
stable again! :)