Trying to return results from a query run on the database

Fred Giannetto fgiannet at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:03:35 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to create a list of data entered into the database.

I have recently tried

get revDataFromQuery(tDatabaseEnroll,"SELECT lname, fname, ID from
usrev.results")
  --revQueryDatabase(tDatabaseEnroll,select "lname", "fname", "ID" from
usrev.results")
  --revQueryDatabase(tDatabaseEnroll,"select `lname`, `fname`, `ID` from
usrev.results")
  answer it

for the first line I keep getting the error
Type	Function: error in function handler
Object	Button
Line	get revDataFromQuery(tDatabaseEnroll,"SELECT lname, fname, ID from
usrev.results")
Hint	revDataFromQuery

for the second I keep getting
Type	Expression: missing ')' before factor
Object	Button
Line	revQueryDatabase(tDatabaseEnroll,select "lname", "fname", "ID" from
usrev.results")
Hint	lname

for the third
Type	Function: error in function handler
Object	Button
Line	get revDataFromQuery(tDatabaseEnroll,"SELECT `lname`, `fname`, `ID`
from usrev.results")
Hint	revDataFromQuery

when I put single quotes on the variables I get an error that states it
can't find the handler.

I would think the first statement would work, does anyone see what I am
missing?

Also, what does the "cant find handler" statement mean?

Thank you
All best Always
Fred