[Ann] ArcadeEngine 1.5 released

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Nov 1 15:34:41 EST 2005

Judy wrote:

 >I can't wait to play with it and hopefully have my spring class use it!

I would be very interested to see what you come up with. Would you mind
to keep me posted?

Richard wrote:

 >Congratulations on the excellent update, Malte.

 >FWIW, it seems MacNN.com believes Arcade Engine is also an IDE:

 >    Arcade Engine creates stand-alone applications and
 >    utilizes an English-like programming language.
 >    Arcade Engine 1.5 requires Mac OS X 10.0.3 and is
 >    available for $50.

 >Did I miss something, or did that editor?

oO... Well it is definetly not you. :-) Maybe they only had the time to
skim the press release.But hey, not all articles can be as thoroughly
written as those on RevJournal. :-)

Dom wrote:

 >OK, that worked, the reg # was already at the right place,
 >I had only to click the good button :-)

Good to know that Dom. Thanks for reporting.

All the best,

Malte