RevCursor and RevVariableWatcher fixes

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Nov 1 03:15:57 EST 2005

Oh yes...

I just added a fix so now you can watch your globals in non-debugging mode
Fixed the array display splitter position
Removed the lines that shouldn't be there in the scrollbardrag statements of
the array display fields.
Improved the looks of the horizontal lines (was also missing the array
fields).

That was a bit more involved.

The next release will also differentiate locals from globals and offer the
possibility to edit those keys or their values, add or remove keys.

So there you have it... a newer and better and improved RevVariableWatcher
done in 30 minutes.

It's hard to believe that Rev didn't have half an hour to spend on this
little stack to make its quality finished. Something I communicated long ago
to rev and to which I posted the bugzillas (takes less time to fix their
stuff than post the bugzilla in this point of view).

These features I had in my Script Editor X for MC 2.5 three years ago...

cheers
Xavier