I'm walking the world to fight hunger... Join me!

John Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue May 31 05:05:19 EDT 2005

Dear Friend,

I just signed-up to join tens of thousands of others from around the world to help eradicate child hunger on Sunday 12 June. There's a Fight Hunger: Walk the World event in our area, so I hope that you'll join me for this event. It should be a lot of fun.

This will also be a powerful event. In every time-zone around the world, we'll be raising the awareness and funds needed to permanently end child hunger by providing 300 million chronically hungry children with the resources they need.

Please help me make an even greater impact by clicking the link, below, and signing up to join me.  See you on 12 June!

Click here for details and to register for this Fight Hunger: Walk the World event:
http://www.fighthunger.org/mywalk/785

Event details:
Walk the World 2005
12 June, 2005- 10:00 AM
TBC
TBC
Sofia, Sofia

If you can't join this walk, you can still take an important step toward ending child hunger by joining our virtual Fight Hunger: Walk the World event. If you click here, one of our corporate sponsors will make a donation in your name to feed a child for one day:
http://www.fighthunger.org/virtual