[ANN] Property List Table version 3 --Final for Rev 2.5.1

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Tue May 31 19:51:33 EDT 2005

Oops, one more try at the final version.

Thanks to Mark Wieder for finding a bug that it did not always force
the proper entry in the dictionary if the doc window was already
open.  I have corrected that and also made it display only the
property item in the search window.  It seems to work well as a plug-
in item.  Please let me know if anyone else has a problem with it's
operation.  It is available from my revOnline user space (see3d).

Dennis