Rev crashes when getting back web pages contents

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 31 16:34:34 EDT 2005

Hello Sims,

Yes I tried load with <message>, loading the next one when the
urlStatus of the previous one was "cached".
But I got the same inpredictable crashes :-(
Any clues?

Le 31 mai 05 à 22:25, sims a écrit :

>> In addition, I noticed that when you repeat a get Url (the same
>> one) many times, you may have an empty result (1/50).
>
> Would using  'load' instead of 'get Url' work for you?
> ciao,
> sims

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86