Rev crashes when getting back web pages contents

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue May 31 15:58:26 EDT 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 4:54 PM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hello Andre,
>
> Thanks for your input.
> As it is unpredictable it des not seem to be relative to the page
> contents.
> The pages I want to get are most of the time html pages (some with php
> scripts) or old framed pages where I search the right href to get
> their contents.
> They are not heavy pages.
> The problem comes when I want to get many urls in a row.
> Of course I isolated the problem in a test stack, trying many
> solutions (all those you pointed and much more) but in vain :-(
> Now I am stuck.
>
> Best regards from Paris,

guess what, I am having a similar problem using "POST" is yelding very
strange results, like posting the result to the message box, instead of
putting it inside a variable, and worse, putting only half the result,
weird, as they say, worse then finding a bug inside your sandwich is
finding half bug inside your sandwich...

I'll try to isolate my problem now... :-/

shall we name 31 of may the spooky Rev day? :D
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL