clockfaces [dar scott]

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue May 31 15:19:44 EDT 2005

Hi Dar,

 >I know I have an overactive empathy gland.  I just don't have the
 >skills to go with it.

 >Are we OK?

Sure we are. I just was in doubt if my choosen subject line could be
understood as an offense. :-)

<Sidenote to Ben>
You see how hard it is to express emotions in email? And for me being a
none native speaker it is twice as hard...
</sidenote>

 >Anybody who comes to RevCon will see that I'm not really an ogre (other
 >than looks).

Hehe. Oh how I would love to come. If I only had the time to fly to the
US. The Malta Conference showed how much fun it is to meet the people
you only "know" from emails in person. I´m sure you´ll have a great
conference.

Cheers,

Malte