clockfaces [dar scott]

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue May 31 15:03:43 EDT 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Malte Brill wrote:

> Choosing that subject line seemed like fun to me

And to me!

> Anyway the thread evolved to a very valuable thread IMHO.

I think so, too.  It has been for me.

I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong in the subject.  I
just wanted to encourage the few who might be intimidated.  I think the
subject is a very positive statement about Revolution and about this
list.

I know I have an overactive empathy gland.  I just don't have the
skills to go with it.

Are we OK?

Anybody who comes to RevCon will see that I'm not really an ogre (other
than looks).

Dar