Toggling Scrollbar Sizes in Scrolling Fields

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 31 14:00:39 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,

Check the scrollbarWidth property in the docs.
When you don't find how to do, just put an abbreviated word,
something like "bar" in your case, in the docs entry box and explore :-)

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 31 mai 05 à 19:53, Gregory Lypny a écrit :

>     How can I reset the size, that is width, of a scroll bar on a
> scrolling field?  I have set it to small in the Object Inspector
> for when it appears in a drawer, but I would like it revert to
> regular size (large) when it appears in a regular window.
>
>     Regards,
>
>         Greg

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86