Revolution and Microsoft Access

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue May 31 13:57:14 EDT 2005

Although given access to vbs, wouldn't that be faster and more AppleScript
like?

Just wondering... I hate MoftAccess too much to access it willingly ;)

VBS the same mind you but it's a necessary evil. Filemaker was a dog but
friendly, access is just yuk... Stacks Rule in my cyber corner ;)

But VBS should be the easiest way to access mofts' applications...
It's made for it, why not use it. I may even be faster than SQL or ODB...

cheers
Xavier