Yet Another Clock

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 31 05:34:26 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

As usual, your design makes the difference...
Kudos :-)
No time now to dig it but I think it would be possible to place the
hours ball with more precision.

Le 31 mai 05 à 11:22, Scott Rossi a écrit :

> At the risk of beating a dead clock, here is another more visual
> approach to
> the display of time which uses the points of a hidden graphic to
> determine the location of each "hand" (still pretty minimal/
> efficient code).
> In your message box:
>
>   go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/ballclock.rev"
>
> This actually took a lot longer than three minutes to build in that
> I had to
> figure out how to create a vector graphic that contained 60
> equidistant
> points (the solution was to create the source ring in a vector
> program and
> then import into Rev using Alejandro Tejada's EPSimport stack).  Of
> course
> this could be done using math by the Jim Hurley types on the list
> but that
> kind of thing eludes me...

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86