OT: Tiger's Interface Quirks

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun May 29 20:30:42 EDT 2005

Yeah, I sort of got that. I just found it a HUGE step backward in
terms of compatibility. Many, many people have had trouble importing
messages from Mail 1.x to Mail 2 for this reason.

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest