[ANN] Property List Table version 3 --Final for Rev 2.5.1

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sun May 29 17:30:08 EDT 2005

All,

My final version of the "Properties of Objects" table is complete and
available from my revOnline user space (see3d).  It is now a
significantly useful resource.  Click on any object type in the
column and the table will resort to show those properties first.
Click on any property name and it will find and display that property
dictionary entry in the documentation stack. I have checked every
entry and all are documented.

Thank you Mark for pointing me in the right direction to make the
final useful addition.  I think you will like it.

Dennis