Some people like programming...

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat May 28 20:21:54 EDT 2005

Well-put, Kurt.

I like to say that many people who say they like writing, actually
like having written. I think the same is true of programming: many
people who say they enjoy programming really enjoy the end result,
not the process, which can indeed be sticky and messy at times.

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest