Anyone using AltBrowser

Todd Higgins higginsta at mac.com
Sat May 28 15:01:20 EDT 2005

If there is indeed a problem with AltBrowser and Webkit then it would
affect 10.3.9 as well.  Apple updated Safari/ Webkit to keep it
compatible with 10.4.

 From the primary Safari developer's weblog: http://
weblogs.mozillazine.org/hyatt/archives/2005_04.html#007962

     Posted at 10:35 PM
Those of you running Panther can now update to 10.3.9. This update
includes Safari 1.3 and new versions of WebKit, WebCore, and
JavaScriptCore that contain thousands of improvements we've made to
the engine since Safari 1.2.

What you are getting is all of the new standards support, new WebKit
capabilites, site compatibility fixes and performance optimizations
that are also present in Safari 2.0 for Tiger. The layout engines for
the two are virtually identical.

Regards,

Todd