Dreamcard script problem

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:52:59 EDT 2005

I am an educator that just recently switched from HyperStudio (using
some HyperLogo scripting) to Dreamcard. I have created a stack to use
in my science class that has the following script:

on mouseUp
  revSetSpeechVoice "Victoria"
  revSetSpeechSpeed 130
revSpeak "That is not correct. Try again"
  answer "The Density of Water is 1.00 g/mL."
end mouseUp

Problem: It works find on my PowerBook (which I have DreamCard
installed). But when I play it on a student eMac (with the Dreamcard
Player) the button action does not execute. Another button with a
simple "go next" script works fine.

Any ideas on what is preventing the button action?
Thanks,
Doug Gilliland