Anyone using AltBrowser

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat May 28 01:09:22 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas,

Dan, Klaus and Richard are correct.

1) I am away this week, visiting family on the east coast;
2) We are currently working on a Tiger fix. Bummer is, everytime Apple
upgrades their OS (including dotdot upgrades), they sometimes create new
problems for us. Because Apple has such a small developer community,
products like their WebKit don't get tested or used much so, when
someone like us trys to build a product around what can best be
described as 'beta-quality Apple software', we end up 'debugging'
Apple's code as well. Plus, it's difficult if not impossible to get any
help from Apple unless one is willing to pony up major bucks.

Thankfully it doesn't happen on the Windows side. We'll be sure and post
when we get the upgrade.

best,

Chipp