Images and Standalone Build

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri May 27 14:54:58 EDT 2005

Levi,

Hi, If I understand you for distribution it is usually best to provide
the images with references from a folder outside the app. But if there
are only a few and you want the app to be by itself than go ahead and
embed them in the app.

It is really nice to be able to update a program that needs a minor
image change or icon change with out having to rebuild the app and if
you send the app to someone else it is easy for them to update things
this way. The same holds true for stacks. If you have stacks that can
be replaced then it is easy to update.

I don't copy files in the standalone builder myself so that part I am
not sure about.

Tom