Your chance to prove revolution is the best

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri May 27 14:32:28 EDT 2005

a working modular and visual OO approach like Rev would be king here
wouldn't it? ;)

Im waiting to see the challenge first ;)

But Dar, the running environment might have to be compiled and read-only...
Will have check the rules of the game... But with net updates or the taoo
library in, it could be fun to blast the competition ;)

Even with just a clean slate stack, im confident! If this was opened to
pre-made libraries, im sure it would be a major war in IDE industry - hey, a
revolution!

;)

Xav
http://monsieurx.com/taoo