[INFO] Javascript Colors list

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri May 27 13:04:22 EDT 2005

I have been looking for a list of standardized RGB color names to use
in REV for a while. Today I stumbled on a Javascript FAQ site and
came across a nice list of names. So I tried a few of these in REV
(Mac OSX).

http://www.javascripter.net/faq/colornam.htm#top

Wow.. all the ones I tried changed the backgroundcolor in rev...

(in the message box)
set the backgroundcolor  stack "drawer1"  to sandybrown
set the backgroundcolor  stack "drawer1"  to navajowhite

this must be built in to OSX....there's a lot of names, and they even
make sense.

sqb