Problems Cutting and Pasting Objects

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri May 27 12:46:20 EDT 2005

I've run into the same problem and sometimes just copy scripts back and
forth through Bbedit which is a time consuming work-around.

I would like to just copy a button with all its scripts, go to another stack
and paste it but it only works inconsistently.

On 5/27/05 12:32 PM, "Mark Wieder" <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Dennis-
>
> Friday, May 27, 2005, 9:15:44 AM, you wrote:
>
> DB> This problem has been driving me crazy also.  When I go into a locked
>
> Even worse, try opening the Find window to search for a string in
> multiple stacks. Then try pasting something into the search text box.
> I have no idea why control-or-command-V is aliased to "switch to a
> different stack", but I hope it gets resolved by the next release.

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\