Custom property list table

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri May 27 10:16:24 EDT 2005

Ken,

Yes, I meant built-in  not custom properties.  I guess I should wake
up first before typing in the morning.  I see so many posts about
this and that property needing to be set to solve newbie problems,
that I thought it would be nice to have a cheat-sheet of them to
refer to.  It seems incredible that nobody has done this before.

Dennis