Mp3 Recording success

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Fri May 27 10:15:45 EDT 2005

I just had success recording to Mp3 and wanted to share it with the list. I'm pretty sure there are others interested.

First some truth. I'm not actually recording in Mp3 format. I'm recording to a file in wave format and using the Lame unix exe to encode the file. (I will try this on windows tomorrow)

It's late and I have to get my beauty rest, but I'll try to post a sample project tomorrow. If you can't wait, just look at the post I made yesterday about ogg files. It's the same idea. and it worked smooth as silk.

tom--who's excited to finally have mp3 recording capability