Graphics Help, Please

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Fri May 27 09:18:23 EDT 2005

>-----------------------
>
>Message: 5
>Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 02:13:48 -0500
>From: "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
>Subject: Re: Graphics Help, Please
>
>  >
>>  Thanks for this Jacque.  BTW, what's the equivalent command for what Rev is
>>  doing in this case?
>
>I don't think there is one. It is strictly a hands-on experience. :)
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
>HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

Jacque,

This reminds me of my father's less sophisticated equivalent to "It
is strictly a hands-on experience."

I recall as a child belaboring my father with an unending stream of
questions. When finally pushed to the limits of his education or
inventiveness he always responded in the same way: "Some sort of damn
condition" he would say. In time I came to accept the "damn
condition"  as the end of that particular line of questioning.  :)

Jim