Custom property list table

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri May 27 09:03:52 EDT 2005

On 5/27/05 7:47 AM, "Dennis Brown" <see3d at writeme.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to have a table of all custom properties by name along
> the left column and all the object types across the top row with a
> checkmark in each box if the property is used for that object.  I
> wanted to print it out and paste it on the wall in front of me.  I am
> sure such a table is already available.  Can someone point me to it?

Do you really mean 'custom properties' and not 'properties'? The reason I
ask is that a table of custom properties probably won't help too much (these
would be the ones that start with 'cREV'). If you mean 'properties', I don't
know of a printable table like that, although you can go to the online
Documentation and click "Objects", then open the tree node for "Objects",
and then open the node for the object you're interested in, then open the
"property" node. This will give you the object-specific properties for that
object. If you want the universal properties that apply to all objects, you
can go to "Any Object", and then open the "property" node. You should be
able to print these.

For example, if you are interested in button properties, the nodes to open
are:

  Objects
    Button
      property

and

  Objects
    Any object
      property

You won't get it in the grid format you've requested, but at least it will
be something printed. ;-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/