Problems Cutting and Pasting Objects

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 26 23:56:48 EDT 2005

Sarah,

> There is a bug where the command key menu shortcuts sometimes
> stop working. The fix is to reset your Rev preferences.

Reseting the prefs doesn't help much, the problem will come back just
as fast among other issues...

no, the fix is to use HotKeyN2O Plugin...

Note: dont turn on the plugin for hotkeys - just use the stack as a
palette...

Latest version is at
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=74

Screen shot and features...
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=170

In addition, this stack allows you to paste images in fields!
And sometime soon it will also undo redo lots of stuff and give you
a choice of hotkeys...

BUT, it's a stack in development so issues may happen but nothing
destructive usually ;)

cheers
Xavier