MS Visual Studio Express

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Thu May 26 13:45:56 EDT 2005

> Thursday, May 26, 2005, 8:24:02 AM, you wrote:
>
> LF> two years. It's a credit to the fine reporting at Fortune
> magazine
> LF> to dig up such a technology fossil.
>
> Actually, it's Microsloth themselves who have been the
> archeologists here. MS just announced the public availability
> of the betas. I can't say I'm very impressed, though - kind
> of a dumbed-down version of Visual Studio dot NET.
>
> http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/

This is definitely the second time (or more). I was looking at this at least
a year ago. The people on it are prettier now though :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com