is there a best anti-viral program for Revolution?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 26 13:22:47 EDT 2005

On Behalf Of J. Landman Gay
> You can turn secureMode back on at any time, relaunch the
> Player, and it will again open in secureMode. You cannot
> change secureMode without relaunching, however.

Ah, now that's more like it...

But for running network links in your environment, this doesn't help
in terms of efficiency if you have to quit each time...

What of your unsaved work? ;(

While this protects the user from downloaded web-wannabe-plugins, it
doesn't help in terms of downloaded software you might run any time
if you need a real production environment (with writes required).

Just playing devil's advocate...

New revhacker trick: i prevent you from saving any further! ;)
Ooops, i spilled that one!

Better question:
How can we prevent "any script" from setting this secure mode hell to true?

Warfare is based on deception...
Sorry to teach it to you but it's a 2000 year old saying...

cheers
Xavier