VideoGrabber on Windows XP

Vjstbenz at aol.com Vjstbenz at aol.com
Thu May 26 12:18:26 EDT 2005

Hi James...

yes....that is good advice...it is about the level of programming that you want to achieve isn't it...Synopsis allows the level of programming that i require...some graphics skills....you know...nothing complex at all...but Synopsis can easily do a moving second hand...of a clock etc...vector sprite pixel bitmap graphics...

my prorgamming ideas....are not complicated at all...they are simple ideas you know...that require a simple tool...like synopsis to get results....i realise that Rev is a ridiculously powerfull tool....hundreds of times more powerfull than synopsis....but if it is not required...then, as you point out...why bother?

bieng able to get to the 10 thousands windows api fucntions and use them in synopsis....is enough for me...for programming by far....i understand how to use dll functions...so...

James, i recently found another Visual Only tool..that is about 5 times mroe powerfull than Synopsis..and Free....this software is superb...

www.Limnor.com

not a single letter of computer code is ever seen...for making windows computer software....

these 'all visual rad tools' are extremely rare...but superb...

when you combine the DLL facilities these tools offer...you start  to see that complex windows software can be developed with them...

thx

Ben