Web Pages in a Field

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Thu May 26 11:09:12 EDT 2005

Tom,

If I can step in here, I had a look at the Sony page in question, and the
problem is the way the page is written, RR can't cope with it.

The page is in xhtml-transitional not html, and has some usages which will
fail in older browsers, and an RR text field counts as one of those I'm
afraid.

AltBrowser should cope OK.

Martin Baxter