Revolution education, the community wiki

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 26 10:38:14 EDT 2005

Dear all,

The previous email mentionned the education-revolution list. I am glad to say
that this list has become very active now... some of you may like to keep an
eye on what we do.

The easiest way, check out the wiki: <http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/> and
the growing gallery of education stacks:
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php> (it's now linked to
within gorevnet). Non educators can benefit from information in the revolution
section
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=SectionRevolution> as
well as from information about adding multimedia content
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=EducationResourcesDigital>.

That's a wiki, you are really welcome to add your two cents or more. You only
need to go through a very rapid and painless registration process to be able to
edit the pages. And, if you have tutorials that could help educators to get
started with revolution, please let us know (the ones we already link to are
listed at:
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=RevolutionTutorials>).

I hope to see you there,
Marielle