Your chance to prove revolution is the best

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 26 10:33:40 EDT 2005

Dear all,

this came up on the education revolution list:

I wonder if anyone may consider this. Dar, would you try it again? I work in a
dept called "Adaptive Neural Computation" (Markov models, genetic programming,
etc.). Nobody does revolution programming there, but I can ask my colleagues
for tricks of the trade, if needed. I am also supervising a MSc computer
science student who will do a revolution project over the summer (he believes
in fourth generation languages, the keen soul). He may be interested in joining
a team if ther is any (but he is not really proficient in revolution yet).

Marielle

ICFP Programming Contest.
     http://icfpc.plt-scheme.org/

"We'll announce a problem and give you three days to solve it. Two
weeks later, we'll announce a change to the problem specification and
give you one day to adapt your program to the new spec. And you
guessed it: the second half will be worth considerably more than the
first"

Problem announced: Friday, June 24th, 9:00am CDT

More information on the 2004 website: [http://www.cis.upenn.edu/proj/
plclub/contest//intro.php]