is there a best anti-viral program for Revolution?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:18:17 EDT 2005

For starters, none of these are or ever were viruses.  They are and
were Trojans.  Big difference when it comes to how to handle them.

For second, after HyperGuard was released and made the rounds inside
and outside of Usenet (I think that's where I released it) and Apple,
all of the others were pretty worthless, and nobody ever bothered to
send me any of them, since they were rendered ineffective.

Oh, and the ORIGINAL Dukakis did not delete itself...or should I say
none of the copies I received deleted themselves.

--
http://taoofrunrev.blogspot.com
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com