We page loader

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed May 25 22:50:19 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Does anyone have a sample stack on loading a simple web page into a
field in a stack. Everything turns to garbage for me. I don't need a
full browser or anything just something that will display a few web
pages for a demo.

Thanks

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"