is there a best anti-viral program for Revolution?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed May 25 13:19:54 EDT 2005

On May 25, 2005, at 10:45 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> We already have a secureMode property, and a spec has been provided
> for a requested secureFolder property to help secureMode be useful.

I guess I don't know how to use this properly.

Do I type this into the message box?

shell( "revolution -f somestack.rev" )

Is a separate copy of Revolution then run?

Also, I thought this still allows access to files and network
communication.  One of the problems with the Java sandbox is that it
allows to much.

> Looking at RevOnline it appears that the concept of "trusted" sites
> has already been implemented -- is it not documented?

Where are you looking?

Dar