Stack file size

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed May 25 13:15:19 EDT 2005

On May 25, 2005, at 9:30 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On May 25, 2005, at 9:58 AM, Lars Brehmer wrote:
>

>> I guess my point is that when you working with a stack with lots
>> of cards and you want to make changes, always make scripts for the
>> changes in Rev, but then execute them in the standalone.  This
>> avoids adding a lot of fat to your application.
>>

> I wonder why this is.  Anybody know?
>
> Maybe this is related to rev custom properties?

Try running Chipps plugin:

AltCleanStack
This plugin allows you to remove custom Rev properties in order to
reduce the filesize of stacks which are not to be included in
standalones. The distribution builder automatically does these things
for standalones.

You can get access to his plugins here: <http://www.altuit.com/webs/
altuit2/altPluginCover/fontcolor=redDownloadPluginsfont.htm>

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com