Saving stacks

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Wed May 25 11:02:16 EDT 2005

Thanks as always for the replies.

This only failed in a Rev 2.5.1 standalone to work properly the one
time.  Now, as always, changes made in the standalone are indeed
saved.  I have no idea whay this didn't work on the one occaission,
but it was a little unfortunate because of the sheer amount of time
those changes took.  After making sure changes are saved, I redid the
work and successfully saved it.  The nature of the work I was doing
at the time might be interesting for novice revvers like myself, so I
will post a tip later today.

Cheers,

Lars