go stack url

Ross Hansen stexeross at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 21:36:05 EDT 2005

Thanks to everybody (Dave, Eric, Jan) who offered help with my question about the go stack url. I'll check the path of the stack on the server and will let you know what actually happened.  Thank you again.  The list is very helpful indeed.

Ross

Dave Cragg <dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:

On 24 May 2005, at 05:45, Ross Hansen wrote:

> Hello, I am new to revolution and from the discussion archive, i
> saw that it's possible to run revolution stack on remote server by
> typing go stack url http://www.myserver.com/stack/test.rev into the
> message box. that's what i did, but the reply in the message box
> was "no such card". Is there anything more i need to know or do
> other than just uploading the test.rev stack to the stack directory
> of myserver.com and then typing in the go stack url into the
> message box?

Is the "stack" directory within the html document tree on the
server? To confirm the url, what happens when you try to load the
url from a web browser? If you get a 404 error, then you have the
wrong path.

Cheers
Dave