Problems with ShutDownRequest

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:20:01 EDT 2005

On 5/24/05, Robert Brenstein <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

> I bet that if you copy the shutdownrequest script from your main
> stack to the one created on the fly (and thus do not send), the
> problem will go away. Shutdownrequest seems to be context specific
> and I think that your sending it from one stack to another confuses
> Rev.
>
> Robert

Tried that. Didn't work. Same exact results. I also tried completely
trapping the ShutDownRequest in the new stack. For some reason,
ShutDownRequest is getting completely ignored.

Anybody have any ideas how I can further test this? Unfortunately, I
can't test it in the IDE because it interferes with the Quit command.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein