# POSSIBLY SPAM #::How to get the text of web framed pages?

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue May 24 07:48:09 EDT 2005

Hi Eric,

Either it's in between <frame> tags or <iframe>...
Note some frames can be downloaded like <frame src="thisfile.html">

Hope it's what you meant...

cheers
Xavier

On 24.05.2005 13:39:34 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I am finishing a plugin that imports web pages as .txt files.
>So it can search through the files any expression and display the
>corresponding web page in any browser.
>Very simple and efficient :-)
>But I wonder how to retrieve the effective text from framed pages?
>Any idea?
>Thanks,
>
>Best regards from Paris,
>
>Eric Chatonet.
>So Smart Software
>
>For institutions, companies and associations
>Built-to-order applications: management, multimedia, internet, etc.
>Windows, Mac OS and Linux... With the French touch
>
>Plugins, tutorials and more on our website

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER