go stack url

Ross Hansen stexeross at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 00:45:42 EDT 2005

Hello, I am new to revolution and from the discussion archive, i saw that it's possible to run revolution stack on remote server by typing go stack url http://www.myserver.com/stack/test.rev into the message box.  that's what i did, but  the reply in the message box was "no such card".  Is there anything more i need to know or do other than just uploading the test.rev stack to the stack directory of myserver.com and then typing in the go stack url into the message box?  Please help.   I am using the trial version of revolution 2.5.1 on winXP.  Thank you.

Ross Hansen