Thanks for all the help

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Mon May 23 15:55:11 EDT 2005

At 20:21 23/05/2005, you wrote:

>Bob,

Hi Andre

>Nice thing you're like programming, most people suffer from Traumas from
>the early days, I for one got nightmares dreaming of C pointers pointing
>to pointers that point to non existent memory areas...  One thing you
>should consider is buying Dan Shaffers Revolution: Software at the speed
>of thought book, it's a wonderfull introduction to Rev. also if you happen
>to live in the US, you might want to join the RevConWest conference,
>there'll be introductory tracks full of knowledge and surprises!
>
>cheers
>andre

Well I have Dans Book and believe it or not I have just been skimming it
for an answer to my "answer" question about to be posted. :-)
I actually live 40 miles from RUNREV HQ in Scotland. They are in Edimburgh
and I'm in Glasgow (originally from loch lomond).

I also have one of dans chapters in the book part 2.

Anyway off to ask another Q? in anothe thread.

Cheers
Bob